SCOPING, PRE-FEASIBILITY AND FEASIBILITY STUDIES IN ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECTS
LundaHydro is a value driven environmental consulting company that excels at providing strategic consulting in multidisciplinary projects concerning potential environmental impacts of activities throughout the world. LundaHydro also offers a wide variety of desktop, lab scale and field survey services. The main goal is to provide the most cost effective, technically accurate and understandable solutions that maintain utility service in an environmentally sustainable manner.
The company offers scoping, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies in various environmental projects. LundaHydro has well established partners both locally, nationally and internationally. Our staff are grounded in academic, industry and consulting experience. We are committed to integrity, professional excellence and we are dedicated to quality that maintains our long term relationships with our clients and partners.
Solid waste recovery and management:
• Waste characterization and analyses;
• Composting, recycling and conversion of waste to energy (zero waste planning);
• Integrated solid waste management long- and short term storage of organic materials, solid waste and bio fuels;
• Self ignition and risk of fires in storage areas.
• Environmental planning and assessments;
• Pre-studies and full scale excavation, testing and mitigation;
• Site selection, characterization and resource recovery.
• Studies of contaminant migration and water treatment;
• Lab/field scale water sampling and analyses;
• Groundwater remediation;
• Stormwater management and reuse;
• Development and design of water treatment systems;
• Percolation systems and pervious;
• CSO reduction.
• Treatment of contaminated sediments, remediation and resource recovery;
• Environmental economics and modeling;
• Third-party analyses services with inventory survey and environmental assessments.