REUSE, VALORISATION, TREATMENT AND SAFE STORAGE OF SPECIFIC WASTE FLOWS
Envisan, the Environment Division of Jan De Nul Group, has grouped its activities in three fields of environmental technology:
• Remediation of soil and groundwater;
• Environmental dredging and sediment treatment;
• Processing of specific waste substances and alternative raw materials.
Envisan has in-depth know-how and experience in all three domains and can offer its customers a wide range of remediation methods.
Research, development and permanent improvement through innovation are crucial to be able to offer customers the most efficient and competitive solutions.
Envisan offers sustainable and customer-oriented solutions and services with regard to the reuse, valorisation, treatment and safe storage of specific waste flows.
The focus is on the high-quality execution of multidisciplinary environmental remediation projects for which we can turn to the engineering of our mother company
Jan De Nul Group. Our aim is to combine this approach to the extent possible with the production of renewable energy.
Envisan performs complex remediation projects related to:
• Waste from the petrol industry, sedimentation sludge from storage tanks, acid tar;
• Waste from mining industry, tailings;
• Industrial waste: gypsum, ashes, asbestos and hazardous industrial sludge;
• Rehabilitation of old and construction of new landfills;
• Enhanced Landfill Mining;
• Collection and treatment of percolate water;
• Landfill gas recovery and generation of energy.